CORT Community Housing provides a Tenant Handbook for each tenant in its sign up pack. It offers useful information to help you to settle into your new house.
It will also help you to understand our tenancy requirements and to manage any issues that may arise. The booklet contains information about:
- Your rights and responsibilities as a tenant.
- Who to contact if you need repairs.
- Who to contact if you have problems paying your rent.
- Who to call at CORT Community Housing.
- What to do about noisy or problematic neighbours.
- Rules and regulations – bonds, inspections, cleaning requirements, tenancy agreements, special conditions, pets, smoking and smoke detectors.
- Complaints and feedback.
View the Tenant Handbook
Download the Tenant Handbook
You can also download the CORT Community Housing Complaint Form